Carolyn Angell, BA (Hons), MSc, PG Dip, DHP, LAPHP, MRCSLT
Carolyn is a specialist clinician with many years experience working in the fields of Hypnotherapy, Hypnoanalysis and Speech & Language Therapy.
As a fully qualified professional therapist she has worked extensively with adults, teenagers and children in the NHS, the Education sector and independent practice.
- BA (Hons) Psychology, York University
- MSc Information Science, Sheffield University
- Post Graduate Diploma Clinical Communication Studies, City University
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy, Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP)
- Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists (RCSLT)
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- National Register of Psychotherapists & Councillors (NRPC)
As a member of these organisations, Carolyn is bound by a strict code of ethics, including the requirement for continuous professional development.
Tel: 01628 478602